As Principal Contractors, our services include full IRBA design and build contracts, which we manage from conception to completion. We’re also comfortable providing turnkey facilities, which we offer to clients under both shop and office fit-out packages.
We thrive in challenging situations and take the utmost satisfaction from realising each project we work on. Central to the success of every job is the relationship we hold with the client.
Our team apply a consistently personal approach, taking time to understand exactly what’s required from a project, prior to it beginning. Then, using the knowledge of our staff, we work with each client to ensure that they understand exactly how we’ll deliver the results they require.
As a project progresses, we remain entirely transparent with the company or individual in question, ensuring that they have a clear understanding of the progression of their project. Our team are always available to discuss any queries.
We continue to apply our knowledge and experience to benefit our clients by:
- Undertaking regular project reviews and identifying risks to proactively manage a successful completion and optimize project success.
- Ensuring our Health & Safety procedures are constantly reviewed and updated to provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Providing suitable facilities for our project delivery teams to maintain a clean and tidy site and promote best practice.
- Implementing strategy specifically tailored to each project, rather than applying a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Keeping all work under our control, by using our extensive network of tradesman, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Being adaptable throughout the course of a project.
- Making full use of the knowledge of our staff to heighten the quality of the project in question.
- Showing willingness to embrace and maximise the potential of new innovations in technology.